Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I receive the Dean Koontz newsletter and it includes things from his late dog Trixie.  I like the January Blissing, so I am sharing.  :-*

TRIXIE'S JANUARY BLISSINGS

Humans don't see beauty of world 24/7. Sometimes not even 2/5. Is sad. See sad, must do something. Why? Am 
           dog. Want world as happy as dogs are 
           happy. Only thing want as much as
           happy world is sausages.

The world is busy. Is scary. Is too much, always coming at you. Phone calls, text messages, emails, spam but not the tasty kind. Freeway traffic, road rage, crowded malls. Little kids who pull your tail, psycho cats with spinning eyes, spooky coyote packs howling in canyon at night. To find bliss, must first step sideways out of all the busy-scary. Can't step forward or back, 'cause will still be in crazy rush.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
What is the website to sign up for the newsletter?  I love Dean Koontz!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Thanks Molly!  Guess I could have figured that one out on my own if I wasn't so darn lazy...  ::)  I really appreciate your help!  I signed up for the newsletter and am looking at some of the archives.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thanks Molly, Watchers is one of my favorites also- I think it is the first of his that I read.

Lynn L

I

·
0 Posts
Lynn said:
Thanks Molly, Watchers is one of my favorites also- I think it is the first of his that I read.

Lynn L
Same here. I've not read all of his books and not liked all of his books that I have read but I do like him. I think his Odd Thomas series is his best work. It is my favorite.

I

·
0 Posts
Me to.  I really enjoyed the last book.  I hope he keeps writing them and keeps getting better as he goes.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the Odd Thomas series too.  I believe he has a new one in the series coming out this year.  I also get his Trixie books because the royalties go to Canine Companions to train service dogs.  That is where Trixie came from, a health issue stopped her from continuing working.  His new dog Anna washed out of training after something like 22 months, and went to live in doggie paradise with Dean Koontz and his wife. 

·
Registered
70 Posts
I purchased Bliss to You by Trixie Koontz. And while 9.99 was a high price for what the book is, I loved it and found it be very sweet. Having something that can bring a smile to your face can be priceless.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I really like the Christopher Snow series.  Hopefully he'll add another book to that series, soon!  ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts