Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight my daughter (who turns 6 on Sunday) told me that she wants Santa to leave her one of the bells from his sleigh. (This apparently has something to do with The Polar Express).

How about you? What do you want Santa to leave under the tree?

Everyone is invited to write a note to Santa, regardless of your personal beliefs. :D

Dear Santa,
I want an XBox 360 so I can play Fable II. Yes, I know it's silly to get a game system for ONE game but still.

I have been an almost good boy this year :)

Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Dear Santa....  please, pretty please, may I have lots of Amazon gift cards to support my Kindle habit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Kristen I am going to steal your wish. I  have already asked  my family for Amazon Gift cards ;D


Please Santa Bring me  lots and lots of Amazon Gift Cards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,160 Posts
Scott- XBox while Kindling?  :D I'm imagining one of those flip out trays the cigar/cigarette girls used to wear in the movies!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sherylb said:
Scott- XBox while Kindling? :D I'm imagining one of those flip out trays the cigar/cigarette girls used to wear in the movies!
I'm playing Diablo II online while I type this. Also watching a football game I don't care about. I'm not reading my Kindle though. (It is within arms reach though ;) ).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,456 Posts
Dear Santa,
 If I get the Kindle that I've been asking for, I promise I will be very good next year.
Harvey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
reader/Anne said:
Kristen I am going to steal your wish. I have already asked my family for Amazon Gift cards ;D

Please Santa Bring me lots and lots of Amazon Gift Cards.
you don't have to steal it. I share well. :) may Santa shower us both with amazon gift cards this year!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Harvey said:
Dear Santa,
If I get the Kindle that I've been asking for, I promise I will be very good next year.
Harvey
Harvey - I saw Kindlewidow poking around here earlier..... me thinks the signs are good. :) fingers are crossed for you!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Kirstin said:
you don't have to steal it. I share well. :) may Santa shower us both with amazon gift cards this year!!
Kristin you are right I should have said share. I also hope that Santa showers us both with amazon gifts cards this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,456 Posts
Kirstin said:
Harvey - I saw Kindlewidow poking around here earlier..... me thinks the signs are good. :) fingers are crossed for you!!
Thank you! I missed KindleWidow's post, until just a few minutes ago. I have a very good feeling about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Dear Santa,

1. I'd like an Oberon cover for my Kindle.  Hokusai Wave, Bold Celtic Knot, or Avenue of Trees, with corners or velcro - I'm not picky.  Alternately I'd like some guilt-free me time to make a cover.
2.  Less stress in our house.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Dear Santa,

Please bring some magic that will transform my children into bed-making, put-dirty-clothes-in-the-hamper young adults. Thank you.

L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,676 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Whirled peas.
Betsy, are you practicing for your try at the Miss America title?

Dear Santa,

I've been kind of naughty this year, and that should count for something. I'd like something cool and sparkly, and not the bag of ice cubes you sent me last year. They kept sliding off my ring finger.

Thank you (I may be naughty, but I am polite)

Gertie
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Top