Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share this here since so many of us are decal girl users. I ordered a *bunch* of skins (gameboy, kindle, laptop) for my children for Easter. When I opened them on Easter eve, I found that the custom laptop skin hadn't been sized down (the artwork) and the cuts went right through the design. I was very sad and disappointed and sent out an email to DecalGirl. By Monday afternoon, I had heard from the company with a very sincere apology and a promise to make it right. They went out of their way to explain how it should have worked and what they would do to make it better. I am *so* impressed (and told them so). This was my third order from DecalGirl and I know it won't be the last. Good customer service should not be overlooked!

DecalGirl link

·
Registered
740 Posts
Its too bad you didn't have the right skin for Easter but at least they did the right thing, which was expected as Decal Girl is a really good company when it comes to customer service.  Glad everything worked out.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
They have good service, I just bought a BlackBerry skin from them a few days ago.  :D :D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I just bought a M-edge in Jade and I am looking to replace my skin with someting that will go with it! I love the first one I got was very pleased with the quality and service. I plan to order from them again!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The new skin arrived and it is perfection.  My daughter is thrilled and so am I.  Go DecalGirl!  Pictures of my new skin and case combo will come eventually ; )

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just received my first order yesterday, a Nintendo DS, 2 I-pods, and my kindle cover.  I have not put them on yet, I think I'm afraid!!  I will start with the ones for the kids first.  :)

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I've just looked at the decalgirl website for the first time.  Has anyone here ever messed it up while putting it on your kindle?  Would hate to waste it.  There are several patterns I like but the Stardust Spring stands out for me.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I think I got my answer on another thread about putting the skin on without messing it up.  Someone posted a video showing him putting it on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts