Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI my Kindle lovin' friends.
I just got this email from Decal Girl in response to my request for Quest for the K2!

YIPPIE--- makes me so happy

Eric

Dear Eric,

Thank you for contacting us.

Oh my gosh...we completely forgot about that design for the Kindle 2. I actually helped create that design so I will definitely add that to the list. We plan on adding about 20-40 designs each week until we have as many on there as we can.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Doh!  I just got done ordering "Blue Giant"!

How hard is it to cancel an order there?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
nelamvr6 said:
Doh! I just got done ordering "Blue Giant"!

How hard is it to cancel an order there?
Call them on the phone. They are very, very nice. They might be gone for the day (the business is in Lewes, Delaware) but call first thing in the morning and you should be fine.

Meanwhile, good job Eric on BIRDDOGGING the Quest skin!

L

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
**snort** "completely forgot"?  We've sent plenty of requests, I'd think.  LOL

Even though I really love Garden of Giverny now that it's on my K2, Quest is probably the next one I will order. So I'm glad to see it's still on the way!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
My son has Quest on his K1 and it looks really nice -- for anyone who wants a personal review :)

L

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leslie said:
My son has Quest on his K1 and it looks really nice -- for anyone who wants a personal review :)

L
Your personal review means the world to me.
The Josei skin has some similar colors in it and my M-edge being Mocha with Saddle strap will really look great with Quest!

But meanwhile Josei is doing her job protecting my K2 and besides that she is VERY hot to look at.

Night my friends, time to shut down and off.
Eric

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
When I sent them an email requesting the Quest design, all I got back was a canned response that they were going to be adding more skins later.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
ELDogStar said:
Your personal review means the world to me.
The Josei skin has some similar colors in it and my M-edge being Mocha with Saddle strap will really look great with Quest!

But meanwhile Josei is doing her job protecting my K2 and besides that she is VERY hot to look at.

Night my friends, time to shut down and off.
Eric
Good night, my friend. Have a good evening. Talk to you tomorrow!

L

·
Registered
335 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Send them an email. They're pretty good about getting back in touch as soon as they can. Or you could call them in the morning. Or keep the Blue Giant and then get the Quest when it comes out ;D
I think that's what I'll do, I suspect I'll love the Blue Giant anyway.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Oh snap... That's a really nice one! I think I might have gotten that instead of Orient if it had been available. Oh well, I'll check back in a few weeks and maybe get a couple more ;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
The "Quest" looks great, but then again their skins are pretty high quality across the board. No complaints here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
chocochibi said:
I think this is the one I'm going to have to get to go with my saddle roof of heaven (when it gets here)
Thanks Eric :)
That is exactly the combination I planned. I think it will look awesome.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUEST is availble now for the K2

I of course put my order in.
But...

I must say looking at the design of the K1 and the K2 version side by sie I think I prefer the K1.
The K2 might be looking too "balanced" for me.

But I will withhold final judgment until I see it in person.

(There is another design I had not seen before which I might go for IF I decide against Quest.
It is called "Epicenter" if anyone is interested in looking it up.
Oh heck wait a minute and I will post pics...

I am back...

Check these out.

K2 QUEST:

K1 QUEST:

K2 EPICENTER:

I also had another idea...
Use Zen Revisited for the front of my K2:

And then use Zen (original) for the backside of my K2:

Have I become obsessed?

Eric

1 - 20 of 32 Posts