Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently changed a friend of mines K1 default screensaver with the Decalgirl screensaver that came with her skin.  She has a K1. We have noticed since the new screensaver her battery doesn't last more than a few days. It used to last a week. Is this a coincidence or is there something wrong?

Vicki

·
Registered
460 Posts
I agree with Kay, my battery life is quite lengthy unless I keep Whispernet activated, in which case it's noticeably reduced. Perhaps she should experiment a bit?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whispernet is definately off. The only thing differant is the decalgirl screen saver. Strange isn't it? I am going to tell her to delete the decal girl screensaver and see if it is any better, then go back to the decalgirl screensaver.

Vicki

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
That is interesting.  I not only have the Decal Girl screensaver, but many others that I have dl'd from here on the Boards.  I have had no battery problems at all.  Let us know how this turns out.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Add me to the list of people who have the DecalGirl screen saver (along with many others!) and have not noticed any difference in the battery duration.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Probably a faulty battery. K1's are known for that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts