Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang

just talked to decal Girl.. new DX skins will be up in two weeks, they said they just got the DX today and they are stopping production on everything until they get the up and going.. price point should be around 20.00 but its not determined as of yet.. just thought I would pass it along.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Patrizia said:
Hey gang

just talked to decal Girl.. new DX skins will be up in two weeks, they said they just got the DX today and they are stopping production on everything until they get the up and going.. price point should be around 20.00 but its not determined as of yet.. just thought I would pass it along.
Thank you, Patrizia, I can't wait for a skin! This nekkid white thing is bugging me!

L

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am with you.. however the creepy dead authors overlooking my palm trees might be a bit much.. LOL

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I wonder if it will be harder to put on. More surface area equals more time and a larger skin which equals to more margin of error!  :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Thanks Patrizia for doing some calling and sharing the information with us :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yeah, they told me the same thing. They'll be uploading the skin that I want within the first two batches, or at least that's what the representative who responded to me told me.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldnt think it would be hard.. there are fewer buttons on the front and the nice thing about Decalgilr is if you mess up you can move it  pretty easily :)

Sugar.. you are more then welcome.. glad to do it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts