Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I was parusing the DecalGirl site, cause, well, I am compulsive! ;D Anyway, I saw this gorgeous skin for the K2:
and I was sad...because I am SO a pink kind of girl and I do not have a K2 :-[

What's a girl to do?

Well, I emailed decalgirl asking them to please make this skin for K1. I got a very prompt reply saying that it will take about 2 weeks to get one up on the site but if I needed it prior to 2 weeks, I could get it as a custom skin for $5 extra.

How nice...but I don't NEED it...I just WANT it! So I emailed them back thanking them for the offer, but that I can wait. I then mentioned that they had better not neglect K1 owners with all the pretty K2 skins going up.

I then received this reply (and this is a copy/pasted statement)

Dear Diane,

Thank you for contacting us.

Well the owner is a HUGE Kindle 1 fan so it will not be neglected...I promise. Its just we had overwhelming feedback since February 9th when they announced the release of the Kindle 2...I mean customers were sending us lists of designs they wanted to see on their Kindle 2 before we were even able to lay out any artwork for the Kindle 2.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Keith
DecalGirl.com
302-644-9399
1-866-841-0922
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm EST

Fellow K1 owners, DecalGirl still LOVES us!!! Yeaness!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good to know. I was wondering if they would be making anymore K1 skins. I've had 3 skins so far, and I think I'll wait a while until they put up some newer ones.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah!! It's good to know we aren't going to be ignored or neglected... I was worried too.

I have the my heart design and love it, but have been eyeing some other designs.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Linda said:
Thanks for the news!!! I've been drooling over the K2 skins!!!
Me too, this will make me pull out the old credit card........again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.