Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tallked with Decalgirl and she told me they are being made as we spoke. They should start coming up on the website sometime Friday for the weekend. There are several being started and more to follow. Have a great day all!

> DecalGirl link

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Cool.My KDX "Europa" needs some clothes hehehe

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know all, but asked about several of them as I can't make up my mind. There were positives for anything that would involve a mathmatical equation to make. Such as Shrimp on a barbie, Chromatic shrimp. No Bayou Sunset yet. Strong Coffee OK. Lily, starburst spring etc. Olga, Whimsical and disarray will be available. Plaids will. That is all I know. Don't quote me. It is just what she told me. Please just don't shoot the messenger!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thank you for the info, Spiritwind! I was thinking of contacting them myself, but you saved me the time! I'm so excited. They told me that a few of the skins I wanted should come out with the first batch. We'll see though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are very welcome, I hope everyone enjoys their skins when they get them!  I looking forward to ordering and getting mine. . . Blessings everyone!  Nancy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I don't want to wish the way away because I have way too much work to do, but I can't wait for Friday. Big Boy does not like being nekkid!

L

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys -

I normally do not do this but I know a lot of the forum users are interested to know that we have released the Kindle DX skins.  The first designs are available now.  We will have over 100 with in the next week.  Below is the list of first released designs.  Thank you to all of you that recommended designs and keep us informed!  I hope you enjoy your skins as much as we do!

Mystery
The Twins
Cat and Canary
Akambo’s
ACU Camo
Ask
Paper Cut
Bicycle Chain
Birth of an Idea
Bonita
Can you hear
Chromatic Shrimp
Cora
Cosmic River
Disco Fly
Disarray
Dragon Wars
Drama
Dreamer
Feeling Blue
Electric Papa
Flower Cloud
Flower Burst
Flower Splash
Harmony
Issues
IM
Humidor
Leopard Spots
May I
Maximum
Max Volume
Mount Doom
Palm Trees
All Plaids
Plum Royal
Raspberry
Skull King
Stand Alone
Take Me away
Tropics
The Party is Over
Surfer Dreams
Strong Coffee
Wave Dancers
Young Love
War
Vera
Zebra Stripes

Amanda
DecalGirl Staff

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I just looked and don't see them on the site.

·
Super Moderator
67,247 Posts
They're there. . . . .I'm going to move this thread to Accessories. . . .

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I remember when the K2 skins came out it took several days for all of them to be up.. so I woundn't order the first day unless you see the one you can't live without.. right now there are only 48 up.. I went back and then there wre 52, I would give them a few days to get them all in

1 - 20 of 52 Posts