Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really was going to be good and not order any more skins for awhile...Really...

In my defense, I have to say, it's Sariy's fault. ;D She posted all those pretty custom designs from DecalGirl a few days ago. One of them was one I happen to love and have for my daughter's Acer in the original form. I saw how pretty it looked in green and got to wondering how it would look in purple. Last night I sent in a customization request<sigh> they sent me the image about an hour later:

How on earth can I resist that? It goes perfectly with my purple Oberon. I haven't ordered it yet, but really, we all know that it will most likely be a done deal by the end of the day, don't we? ::)

·
Registered
599 Posts
That is so pretty! Not to encourage you or anything.  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
To paraphrase/misquote Flip Wilson aka Geraldine "Get thee behind me, Satan! Satan's reply, "That skin looks good on your Kindle back here, too"
OK, probably bad, but you are learning why my wife thinks I'm "a little strange."

·
Registered
323 Posts
You might as well get it done and put yourself out of misery. You're going to lose in the end. Why prolong the agony?

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I really was going to be good and not order any more skins for awhile...Really...

In my defense, I have to say, it's Sariy's fault. ;D She posted all those pretty custom designs from DecalGirl a few days ago. One of them was one I happen to love and have for my daughter's Acer in the original form. I saw how pretty it looked in green and got to wondering how it would look in purple. Last night I sent in a customization request<sigh> they sent me the image about an hour later:

How on earth can I resist that? It goes perfectly with my purple Oberon. I haven't ordered it yet, but really, we all know that it will most likely be a done deal by the end of the day, don't we? ::)
Is this one going to be available on their site.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's not on their site..Well, not in this color. It's the Flores Agua skin. You can always request them to make it for the k1. Sariy posted it in green the other day and gave me the idea. I've never asked them to change the color on one for me before. I had a reply in less than an hour (late Sunday night) I was very impressed.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Very nice, and there's so many more.......
jp

·
Registered
191 Posts
OOPS!  I'm sooooo sorry Luv.  I certainly did not mean to play devil's advocate.  And my goodness if I loved purple as much as I love green, I'd be done for too.

*runs away giggling!*

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sariy said:
OOPS! I'm sooooo sorry Luv. I certainly did not mean to play devil's advocate. And my goodness if I loved purple as much as I love green, I'd be done for too.

*runs away giggling!*
It's all good Sariy. I can't stay mad at you anyway. You gave Edgar a nice loving home.

As for my willpower...I barely made it to 7 PM before ordering it.. Better than I thought though. This is the first time I've ever had them customize a skin for me. I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
It's all good Sariy. I can't stay mad at you anyway. You gave Edgar a nice loving home.

As for my willpower...I barely made it to 7 PM before ordering it.. Better than I thought though. This is the first time I've ever had them customize a skin for me. I can't wait to see it.
Congratulations! You made over eight hours! And that with all of the enablers here beaming buy it, buy it, buy it at you. It is no wonder you finally succumbed. All will be Enabled!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts