Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another thread, "What skin and cover combination are you planning?", Andra posted an email reply from DecalGirl stating they should have skins for K2 up this weekend!!! Woot!!!

DecalGirl link

EDA: PSPHOME - Save 15% on order
SAVER - Free shipping on orders of $30 or more

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I just talked to them and they're aiming to have them up, but no guarantee's...They're trying as fast as they can...

It doesn't look like they've found a way around the custom screen saver issue either.

Yes, I have their number stored in my phone. < I need some mental help>

·
Registered
723 Posts
While I will most likely still get a DGSS, the way it worked into the screen saver was what really attracted me to them to begin with.

EL

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
luvmy4brats said:
I just talked to them and they're aiming to have them up, but no guarantee's...They're trying as fast as they can...

It doesn't look like they've found a way around the custom screen saver issue either.

Yes, I have their number stored in my phone. < I need some mental help>
LOL! No, you just have your priorities straight! ;D

I hope someone figures out the screensaver mess. Maybe Amazon will let us email them the screensaver we want added to our Kindle and they can charge us ten cents to put it on or something???? Just an idea.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm new, what's going on with the screensaver? Wait, do you mean that we can't download the screensavers to match our skins?

Bad Amazon, bad!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
No, you can't save them as a screen saver on the K2's or at least no one has figured out how. I actually got pretty tired of the one from Decal Girl pretty quick then changed skins. So that does not bother my. I would love to load my own!

Well I am so excited to hear about these being available so soon!

I really don't want to get the K2 dirty.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
wolf, maybe add a link to your original post for those who do not know?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I just played around with this in Photoshop and am going to see if they can do this for me as a custom skin...

this would be the back...(without the copyright, which is mine fyi)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Octochick said:
I just played around with this in Photoshop and am going to see if they can do this for me as a custom skin...

VERY VERY nice...
VERY.

Eridc

·
Registered
208 Posts
Octochick said:

Love it!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A link to DecalGirl is at the top of the KindleBoards page.

Octochick:
I don't know if DecalGirl will make a custom skin like that but I think Tego will.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
ELDogStar said:
While I will most likely still get a DGSS, the way it worked into the screen saver was what really attracted me to them to begin with.

EL
At first me too, but watching my K2 get grimier by the day is not good. I need some protection and hope that invisishield comes thru soon as well.

·
Registered
426 Posts
All I know is I'm going to need to skin this very soon.  I keep wanting to wash my hands before I touch it.  ;D

Octochick -- very nice!  Is that a painting?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
WolfePrincess73 said:
A link to DecalGirl is at the top of the KindleBoards page.

Octochick:
I don't know if DecalGirl will make a custom skin like that but I think Tego will.
I read somewhere that they do... and Tego being in Canada, I do not expect to add K2 options for as while.

Dawn,
It is a watercolor by my great Aunt, I scanned. I sell prints in my etsy store...

click the banner to check it out.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Is there somewhere on the site where you can request a specific skin? I really dig Flower Burst, and it would totally match the Borsa Bella case I bought  ;D

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
That is really pretty. Didn't you have Tego make that one for your KK?
It was from the the same series but a different print.

1 - 20 of 371 Posts