Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a notification that my skin shipped yesterday via USPS Priority Mail.  I should have it in hand tomorrow!  (Great news because the M-Edge cases haves started shipping as well.)

Anyone else?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
No notice by mail yet, but the order status on the site shows it did ship out yesterday after (paid for the upgraded shipping as, well, I have no patience.  LOL)

As it went via priority mail, I should see it tomorrow or Thursday typically.  Then I'll just be not-patiently waiting on Oberon. :D

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
How exciting for everyone!  I have DecalGirl skins on my Kindle, my Acer Aspire and on the grandkids' devices!  Pictures, we want pictures!

Betsy

·
Registered
621 Posts
stargazer0725 said:
Got a notification that my skin shipped yesterday via USPS Priority Mail. I should have it in hand tomorrow! (Great news because the M-Edge cases haves started shipping as well.)

Anyone else?
I am waiting until my purple Roof of Heaven arrives from Oberon and then I will check skins...

Patricia

·
Registered
129 Posts
I haven't recieved a shipping notice yet, but I contacted them today because my order was on hold and I was wondering why.  They told me that they had put it on hold because they were upgrading me to UPS shipping.  They said that because I ordered so much they wanted to make sure the shipping method was trackable, so they were upgrading me at no extra charge.  I thought that was very nice of them!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
The skins were delivered today. I am still at work and have not seen them yet. I am not sure yet what time I will get home.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered one today, the rose one called By any other name.
Its hard choosing which one, so many of them are awesome.
Can't wait for it to get here :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Why Why Why did I choose standard shipping??? I just got a UPS shipping email with scheduled for delivery March 10!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Just got my shipping notice!  Should be here by the end of the week.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
My skins are here and they are gorgeous ;D They are so easy to put on ;D Champagne is no longer nekkid.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Anne said:
My skins are here and they are gorgeous ;D They are so easy to put on ;D Champagne is no longer nekkid.
I'm jealous.

·
Registered
288 Posts
stinsmom said:
I haven't recieved a shipping notice yet, but I contacted them today because my order was on hold and I was wondering why. They told me that they had put it on hold because they were upgrading me to UPS shipping. They said that because I ordered so much they wanted to make sure the shipping method was trackable, so they were upgrading me at no extra charge. I thought that was very nice of them!
LOL that's alotta skins! :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Although my Kindle is still bare skin, I think I'll go with a skin for my BlackBerry!! Crazy how they have so many designs for everything!  :eek:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Anne said:
Kevin: When was your shipped ? I am sure you will get it soon.
One shipped Monday and one shipped Tuesday, so yeah it should be here soon. It's nice to know that someone has one on the K2 already. I think it's nice how fast they were able to get them out. Here you had one on your K2 within a week of getting the K2. How great is that?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts