Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the link at the top to go to DecalGirl...........I couldn't decide, so I ordered two.....what's a girl to do?! Does this site get some sort of credit for me using the link? Hope so!!
Thanks,
Kristie

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got My Heart & Energy Blossom........I am very excited. I did priority mail, so I hope they get here soon.
I'm glad it helps out Harvey, I love this board, so anything I can do to help.
Kristie

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
kjn33 said:
I got My Heart & Energy Blossom........I am very excited. I did priority mail, so I hope they get here soon.
I'm glad it helps out Harvey, I love this board, so anything I can do to help.
Kristie
Hi and welcome kjn....I hope you stumbled across the discount code in the other decalgirl threads....maybe you could call them and ask if they could apply it, it'll probably cover the cost of shipping for you. It's PSPHOME.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chynared21
I didn't know about the code, but thanks to you I called them & they applied the discount to my order.......Thank you!
The woman I talked to, Linda, was nice & did it with no hesitation. Very cool. :D

Kristie

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
kjn33 said:
chynared21
I didn't know about the code, but thanks to you I called them & they applied the discount to my order.......Thank you!
The woman I talked to, Linda, was nice & did it with no hesitation. Very cool. :D

Kristie

I've talked to Linda, too. You're right, she's very nice. Great CS at decalgirl. I like doing business with them.

L

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.