Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enter PSPHOME for 15% discount. (I can't remember for the life of me where I saw this posted, but if it was these boards, thank you!)

EDIT: Just checked today - 1/11/10 - this code is currently for 10% off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Oh cool! I've been meaning to order some more skins, but keep forgetting. Thanks for the bump up. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
the discount still works, just ordered matching skins for my blackberry and kindle!  gotta have the girls matching ;)

(and I used your affiliate link too!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
They said 2-3 weeks after they received the Kindle.
Thanks! I had no idea I could buy "outfits" for my KK. Now that my K2 is on the way, I want to make her oh so pretty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,722 Posts
Be careful! They're addicting. You'll find you need your phone, laptop, Nintendo DS, and ipod all need cool new outfits too.

Don't forget, if you find a design on another device, send them an email because usually, they can adapt it for the Kindle (takes about 2 weeks). Good categories to look in are the Motorola RAZR and laptop skins.. Lots of designs there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Be careful! They're addicting. You'll find you need your phone, laptop, Nintendo DS, and ipod all need cool new outfits too.

Don't forget, if you find a design on another device, send them an email because usually, they can adapt it for the Kindle (takes about 2 weeks). Good categories to look in are the Motorola RAZR and laptop skins.. Lots of designs there.
I think I might be in trouble.....Might need an intervention a few weeks from now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,722 Posts
Hah! It hasn't worked for me...Somewhere on this board this past week, I posted all the different designs my family has for various devices..talk about needing an intervention.

2 cell phones, 4 Nintendo DS's, 1 Acer Aspire, 3 Kindles, 3 Laptops, 5 ipods..some have been switched out more than once or twice (or more)

But I guess that goes to show how I feel about the product...I keep going back for more, and more and more...

My poor Bella looks so bare..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Hah! It hasn't worked for me...Somewhere on this board this past week, I posted all the different designs my family has for various devices..talk about needing an intervention.

2 cell phones, 4 Nintendo DS's, 1 Acer Aspire, 3 Kindles, 3 Laptops, 5 ipods..some have been switched out more than once or twice (or more)

But I guess that goes to show how I feel about the product...I keep going back for more, and more and more...

My poor Bella looks so bare..
You'll have to show her off once she gets her new outfits!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
Does that promo code still work?  ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
stinsmom said:
I think I might be in trouble.....Might need an intervention a few weeks from now.
I do believe we may have to start a separate board just for withdrawal from accessories. Don't expect to get better while reading all of the wonderful posts on here. LOL.
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
It's probably a good thing they don't have all of the K2 stuff out.  During my wait I would probably be buying up everything in sight just to keep me occupied!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Thanks for the info!  I just ordered the pink tranquility to dress up my k1 (that will have to be pryed from my cold dead hands before I give it up) through the affiliate link!  Now...off to find a cover!
 
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Top