Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am expecting my Kindle to arrive sometime tomorrow and already ordered a skin from DecalGirl for it.

For those of you who have ordered skins from DecalGirl, about how long did it take from order date to arrival date for the skin?

That being said, I also ordered matching skins for my iPod and my cell phone, so is it possible that the receipt of my skins may take longer due to my ordering 3 skins?

I only ordered the skins yesterday so I know I won't have them before my Kindle!

Thanks a bunch!

I cannot wait for the arrival of my Kindlet!! ;D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all so much for the replies!

It doesn't seem that it takes long at all!

Of course, you guys all seem to be on the East Coast whereas I am in California (I hate it here!) so I will maybe expect about 2 weeks.

Thank you all again!

Kirstyn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bruinboy,

I still haven't heard anything or received anything, how about you?

It seems that everyone so far has received theirs fairly quickly so I am keeping an eye out for it and if I don't have it by Monday I will contact them to find out. They probably got a ton of orders from all the people that got their Kindles (cell phones, iPods, etc.) for Christmas.

Bruinboy said:
Keep us posted on the shipping time. I ordered a skin on Christmas day. My account was charged on 12/26 and told that I would receive an e-mail when it shipped. I have not received anything as yet. I'll let you know when mine arrives as well. I live in the good old Midwest. In Nebraska to be exact, and the stagecoach usually passes through at least twice a week. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Betsy,

Did you happen to get an email from them letting you know that the skins had shipped?

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Kirstyn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.