Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
LuvzWDW said:
Hi everyone,

I am expecting my Kindle to arrive sometime tomorrow and already ordered a skin from DecalGirl for it.

For those of you who have ordered skins from DecalGirl, about how long did it take from order date to arrival date for the skin?

That being said, I also ordered matching skins for my iPod and my cell phone, so is it possible that the receipt of my skins may take longer due to my ordering 3 skins?

I only ordered the skins yesterday so I know I won't have them before my Kindle!

Thanks a bunch!

I cannot wait for the arrival of my Kindlet!! ;D
Keep us posted on the shipping time. I ordered a skin on Christmas day. My account was charged on 12/26 and told that I would receive an e-mail when it shipped. I have not received anything as yet. I'll let you know when mine arrives as well. I live in the good old Midwest. In Nebraska to be exact, and the stagecoach usually passes through at least twice a week. ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
OK, here's my DecalGirl update.  Ordered 12/25 ... received an e-mail that it shipped on 12/29.  Received it today 1/2.  So for me, the entire process took eight days (counting the holidays) from beginning to end.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.