Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I alreadyhave a fern Forest cover and a saddle Creekbed Maple cover... but now both come in green (and I really love the green color). I rm trying to decide if I should order the green Forest and mybe try to sell the Fern one (I really do not need the same design in two shades of a green), order the Creekbed Maple in green (at least the colors would be very different, even though I would then have two covers with the same design), or order the Tree of Life in green.

My fav design is the Forest and i am so loving the green, but I do also like the fern 9just not as much).

UGH!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
If your favorite is the Forest, then order it in green & sell the Fern one.  Someone here will almost certainly snatch it up!

If you're just itching for a new cover, then order Tree of Life in green. Then you'll have three with no duplication.  LOL

·
Registered
288 Posts
I haven't even gotten my blue wave one yet and am planning to order Tree of Life in green.  I LOVE this cover, the only reason I didn't get it was because I wasn't sure about the color it came in.  There were a few others I considered but didn't get them because they came only in purple (like the butterfly) but might reconsider now that there are options. 

I don't know, purple always turns me off... weird huh?  But love love the green.  I figure I have two different looks and can order skins to match one or the other based on time of year or my mood.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
You aren't REALLY expecting a pack of Enablers to tell you NO, right? :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks... I was actually leaning towards keeping my Forest and ordering Tree of Life in green, but i think i would be happier with Forest in the green (Forest is my fav pattern and i so love the pics of the green - now if i can sell the current forest i have). Only issue is, this way i will not be getting tree of life. I promised myself, only one of each color, and only one of each pattern.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
TM, the burning question is whether your fern Forest Oberon is for K1 or K2... ? And also how much you might like to sell it for?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I am leaning more and more toweards buying the green tree of life and keeping the fern Forest. i do not want duplicates of colors or patterns and while Forest is my fav design (and I think I like the green better then the fern), I do like Tree of Life also.

Since tree of life only comes in saddle or green, if i were to get a green Forest - i could not ever get tree of life since then i would be doing a sublicate).

·
Registered
9 Posts
You all are SSSSOOOOOO evil!  I'm completely in love with my kindle 2 and bought the amazon cover at the same time I ordered the kindle.
The cover works quite well.
BUT OOOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!!  :D  I have to go to KINDLE BOARDS and here about Decal Girl skins and Oberon covers!!!!
SO  - I've just ordered ROH in purple and the starry night skin!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! ;D

·
Registered
723 Posts
dzeiter said:
You all are SSSSOOOOOO evil! I'm completely in love with my kindle 2 and bought the amazon cover at the same time I ordered the kindle.
The cover works quite well.
BUT OOOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!! :D I have to go to KINDLE BOARDS and here about Decal Girl skins and Oberon covers!!!!
SO - I've just ordered ROH in purple and the starry night skin!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! ;D
You are most welcome!

HAHA!

Eric

·
Registered
704 Posts
So far I have held off not purchasing an Oberon cover or the Decalgirl skins... but I find myself on here several times a day looking at pictures of everyone's new covers and skins trying to decide for sure what I want. They look so nice!  I am enjoying this board very much.
Kdawna

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.