Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you wanted to reward yourself with something special would you go the oberon route or the higher grade noreve?  Especially if you could only do one and it was going to  be your last cover?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oberon!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I prefer the Noreve because of its compactness and rail system -- the Oberon adds excessive (imho) bulk to a sleek device.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
My vote is for Oberon. The colors and designs are wonderful and the leather is just a treat to hold, feel, and smell.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
You already have a Noreve, right?  I'd go with the Oberon for two reasons:  You haven't seen one in person yet, so it's tough to decide whether or not you like it, and it most likely will resell faster & at a larger percentage of what you paid if you decide you don't like it after all.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I actually just purchased a Noreve Cover  (Ambition line, pebbled leather in Chestnut) as a reward for not buying a new iphone!    ;D  I just like the style and simplicity of the Noreve covers.  Good luck with your decision!

·
Registered
126 Posts
mmpierce said:
I actually just purchased a Noreve Cover (Ambition line, pebbled leather in Chestnut) as a reward for not buying a new iphone!
lol I like your style. I couldn't buy plane tickets this month ($275), so I bought a new purse ($150) instead.

·
Registered
140 Posts
tashab said:
lol I like your style. I couldn't buy plane tickets this month ($275), so I bought a new purse ($150) instead.
Funny how we slant things to suit out mood! I still want an iPhone, but have decided to wait until my contract ends with Alltel. For now... ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I like them all equally!  ;D

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
My vote is for a Noreve because I love mine so.
But if you already have one, I would get an Oberon.
And vice versa.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
tashab said:
I didn't feel right spending money on a KDX, so I ordered a second decalgirl skin and second Oberon cover for K1.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I vote Oberon. Mainly because I would like one (but they are a bit too steep for me ATM) and they have so many different styles to choose from. You can't really go wrong with it!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Another vote for Oberon here.

Although I have never tried the noreve. I just really love my Oberon cover that's why I voted for it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I went with Noreve. The Oberon's are gorgeous, but they looked a bit more bulky to me. I wanted a tighter fit, and I love Noreve's rail system. No straps, no velcro.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts