Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rare Friday off and The Abyss has been on for about half an hour. (I've been watching.) However, Midnight Run starts in another half-hour. I've seen both films a zillion times, but I can't decide which one to enjoy today.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
No DVR??  bummer.  I'd record one and then watch it when the first one finishes. 

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have DVR.  But it seems a waste to use it when I've seen both of them a zillion times. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stuck with The Abyss. Not the greatest SF movie ever, but easily in the Top Ten.

Unfortunately, it was the shorter "they must have done something to us" theatrical version.

Still, an amazing film.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Dentist; been there done that.  Beyond the dentist.  I had a couple the other night that I demo'd for: said they were going to go home immediately and order 2; his and hers.  I told them to wait a few more days that we are expecting big Amazon news.  Wish I were on commission; I'd be doing OK.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they gave us points for selling Kindles, most of us would never have to pay for books or accessories ever again.  A Kindle sells itself.  I guess that's why they don't need us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts