Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over at goodreads.com I posted at the SciFi and Fantasy Book Club that LoTR was now available in the Kindle format. Now I have this guy going off about "DRM infected" and saying some stuff about Kindles and DRM that is just not true. I know I should stop posting, but I hate the idea of other people reading it and thinking what he is saying is true.

Thread is here:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/133419-lotr-now-available-for-kindle

I swear there sometimes need to be a power outage just to get me to let something go. I know it's a fault of mine. Having different goals or needs, fine no problem. Saying things I perceive to be wrong, drives me nuts. Yes I realize posting over here isn't really letting it go, but it's making me feel better to acknowledge I'm being a stubborn little redhead (out of my husband's hearing). My friend Ann coined the term (bad word warning)
threadfuck
to refer to two people hijacking a thread to bash it out. That would be this.

Lara Amber

· Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh Michelle, you just made my day with your post at goodreads.

I visit good reads for other reasons: online book group, virtual book shelf, etc.  This is the first time I've seen a thread turn into something like that there.  I guess I just pushed that person's personal crusade button.

So about that tranq gun for the Kindle, we need one for the internet.

Lara Amber

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.