Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
593 Posts
This reminds me of a cartoon I saw recently that showed a man sitting in front of his computer with his wife in the doorway in her nightgown looking annoyed.  He said "I can't go to bed right now!  Someone is wrong on the internet!"

Then there is the saying:  "Arguing over the internet is like running a race in the Special Olympics.  Even if you win, you are still retarded."

Sorry if that last one offends anyone.  It is not meant to.

There are some anti-DRM freaks all over anything that seems like it has any kind of DRM involved and they are very vocal.  Lots of great computer games have very low scores on amazon.com because these people have made it their life's goal to yell about DRM and will give bad reviews to something they have never even bought.  I don't even take them seriously anymore as I believe they are the ones that cause companies to apply DRM because of their pirating practices.  They don't want DRM because they want to be able to "share" with everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.