Kindle Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Super Moderator
74,519 Posts
I like both books and ebooks.  DRM doesn't bother me.  I enjoy reading on Kindle as much as I enjoy reading a paper book.  To me it's the story that's important, not so much how it's delivered.  No, I can't share my Kindle books.  But, you know, I never much shared my paper books either. . . .some, yes. . .but if it was one I really liked, I'd buy a second copy to share since I'd want to keep 'my' copy available to me. 

I do the same thing now.  I've read a couple of Kindle books that I thought my brother or son would like and bought them paper copies.  I mean, if the book isn't good enough for me to be willing to purchase a second copy to share it, well, maybe it's not good enough to share.  LOL!  :D

Ann

· Registered
5,941 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
I like both books and ebooks. DRM doesn't bother me. I enjoy reading on Kindle as much as I enjoy reading a paper book. To me it's the story that's important, not so much how it's delivered. No, I can't share my Kindle books. But, you know, I never much shared my paper books either. . . .some, yes. . .but if it was one I really liked, I'd buy a second copy to share since I'd want to keep 'my' copy available to me.

I do the same thing now. I've read a couple of Kindle books that I thought my brother or son would like and bought them paper copies. I mean, if the book isn't good enough for me to be willing to purchase a second copy to share it, well, maybe it's not good enough to share. LOL! :D

Ann
Great point Ann!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.