Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Kindle 2 (keyboard) that I pretty much love, but just recently discovered a problem I can't find the answer to. (I searched the boards before posting this.)

Right after Thanksgiving I went to Germany/Austria for 10 days. While there, I downloaded a book. In addition to the book, I also got a notice on my Kindle titled "Important Reminder About International Deliver Fees". This notice sits at the top of my book list - and has stayed there regardless of how many new books I download.

Now that I've returned to the US, I cannot figure out how to delete it. Anyone know?

Esther

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Esther, welcome to Kindle Boards! Have you tried clicking on the left or right button on the 5-way controller when that message is selected on the Home screen? A "delete" option may pop up. Let us know if that doesn't work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you - I had tried everything but that. The right-click worked!!!

Esther

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
I had this same problem when Amazon sent a notice to my Kindle because I needed to update my credit card info. It stayed there forever but I'm afraid I can't remember now how I finally deleted it - I just remember it was a nuisance.

·
Super Moderator
67,487 Posts
Left click would have worked too, most likely -- it's a bit more direct as it would just pop up a "delete this?" confirmation.  But, yeah, in general, you delete anything pretty much the same way. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts