Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
???Okay, the due date on my Kindle is February 26th. I get paid tomorrow,and counted on part of that to take care of part of the price of the kindle. Am I safe to say that the price of my Kindle, will not be taken out of my account, until tomorrow, or after?

Usually, when my things I ordered from Amazon,the due date comes much earlier than expected, but I get the product much earlier from the FEd ex man. . But,I'm not sure it's so with the kindle this time.

Also ,I noticed on the website, we can buy a 2 year warrentee. Can someone who knows more, tell me if the 2 year is worth it (It was worth it when I bought the x-Box 360 controller from Best buy, for example).

--Rhonda

·
Registered
193 Posts
You wont be charged till it ships. Sometimes the day before. The Kindle wont be shipped out till the 24th,

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay,then it'll be totally as planned. And I am on pins and needles waiting to hold it in my hands.  -Rhonda

·
Registered
182 Posts
Benjamin said:
You wont be charged till it ships. Sometimes the day before. The Kindle wont be shipped out till the 24th,
I just got an email from Amazon thanking me for redeeming my gift card. This would indicate it has been charged, and shipping is immiment (perhaps today). I'm currently in preparing to ship status.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My account was hit today for the full amount.  ;D  I'm hoping for an early delivery but am not sure.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Rhonlynn said:
Also ,I noticed on the website, we can buy a 2 year warrentee. Can someone who knows more, tell me if the 2 year is worth it (It was worth it when I bought the x-Box 360 controller from Best buy, for example).

--Rhonda
I would suggest a warranty thru square trader. A three year warranty can cost as little at $45 with the discount code. Check out the Special Deals and Discounts Thread to get the 40% code.

edited to add discount info

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yeah my card has been charged today too and it states it's preparing for delivery.  Finally can start seeing some light at the end of a very dark tunnel.  Felt like it was never going to get here.  I have the cover ordered and a cover for the cover (lol), a light (have a headlamp and the mighty brite), and have some books ordered.  The only thing I'm waiting on is for Decalgirl to come out with the skins for the Kindle 2. 

·
Registered
455 Posts
kevin63 said:
Yeah my card has been charged today too and it states it's preparing for delivery. Finally can start seeing some light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Felt like it was never going to get here. I have the cover ordered and a cover for the cover (lol), a light (have a headlamp and the mighty brite), and have some books ordered. The only thing I'm waiting on is for Decalgirl to come out with the skins for the Kindle 2.
LOL! I am with you! I have ordered 2 Oberon covers, a Light Wedge and a new purse. All the books I order right now go to my K1, but I have a bunch (over 450) to transfer to my K2! So, like you, all I need are new DecalGirl skins and I will be set for a week or so...lol! ;D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ah, my card was charged today as well! Actually i wasn't sure what the charge was for a second or two and got angry.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
slh92462 said:
My account was hit today for the full amount. ;D I'm hoping for an early delivery but am not sure.
You never know about the early delivery. My friend has not been charged yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts