Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, here it is:

densewords editing is, essentially, me. I have one or two collaborators who are also freelancers that I work with from time to time, and I also have friends in obscure places.

I provide mostly developmental and content editing, mentoring, and (recently) training and lessons in better writing.

I work in all genres, and particularly enjoy literary fiction.
I occasionally do special offers in particular genres - generally because noone's offered me anything in them. At the moment there is a big discount available on Cookery!

I do regular freebies, every three months or so. The next one, straddling April and May 2013 are already booked-up.

Visit my website for more information.

Visit my blog to hear me rant, roar and apologise. Or possibly eulogise. Not sure. Must. Find. Dictionary.

I'm in a silly mood this evening. Been a tiring day.

·
Administrator
10,117 Posts
Harry Dewulf said:
New "avatar" for which read "piccie of me". I wish I could use a high resolution version of this but the picture doesn't actually belong to me :(
Thought you were standing among balloons, then realized they were heads.

Hm, sounds like the beginning of a horror story. ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice website, Harry.  I like the line of reasoning behind your "required" reading list.  I've read some and will check out some of the others you suggest.

I'm sure we'll talk once I get my WIP in order.

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Harry,

I've missed giving you the official "services" welcome, so here goes!

Welcome to KBoards! [br][br]You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Café, but we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to. And, you may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks![br][br]Also, active members (10 or more posts on our forum, active in the last 60 days) may have a listing in the Yellow Pages for Authors. [br][br]Betsy [br]KBoards Moderator

1 - 12 of 12 Posts