Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pardon me if this is repetitive.  I searched but can't seem to find a definitive answer.

If I load all my Amazon purchased (and free) books on my Kindle and then deregister it from my account and sell it to a new owner who then registers it to his account, will he be able to read those books I left on it until he actually deletes them from the Kindle?  I realize he won't be able to redownload them after deletion because they are tied to my account.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, pidgeon.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Beware though... According to Amazon, that sold Kindle will still count toward your 6 registered devices even after you de-register it. Luv had to have them go through her whole book collection and "manually" remove old devices after she hit her 6 device limit (but didn't have the old Kindle anymore)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
akjak said:
Beware though... According to Amazon, that sold Kindle will still count toward your 6 registered devices even after you de-register it. Luv had to have them go through her whole book collection and "manually" remove old devices after she hit her 6 device limit (but didn't have the old Kindle anymore)
Thank you, I did read about that. I guess I will deal with that when I come to it. I think I might be close because I owned my first Kindle and made a mistake when I first registered it, deregistered it and registered it again on the right account. Then bought a 2nd Kindle 1, a Kindle2, Sold one Kindle1, etc., etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts