Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the type of guy who uses his M-edge platform cover religiously. It keeps my Kindle 2 propped up on my desk at work so periodically I can steal a few seconds to devour a page or two. It keeps me company at lunch. You get the idea.

Now that I've ordered a DX, I wanted to know what cover options would be available. I've heard great stuff about Amazon's K2 cover and the DX's cover looks identical but... M-Edge really sold me on their products with my ONLY K2 cover purchase. This is coming from a guy who had four K1 covers from several companies like Oberon, M-edge (leisure jacket= gym's best friend) and strangedog. I really was hoping they'd make a good platform for the DX because I don't know how comfortable the jackets will be on something one could hang-glide with. Finally, like a good little e-sleuth, I decided to go straight to the source.

This is what M-Edge had to say:

Thank you for your interest in our products! We are working on developing Platform and Executive style Jackets for the Kindle DX. They will be available this summer. We are working on a Leisure Jacket for the Kindle 2 (available sometime this summer) but not the DX. However, if we get enough interest in it we might add a Leisure style to our DX line-up. I will pass on your request to our development team. If you haven't already done so, please follow the link below and sign up for our newsletter so we can keep you updated.

Take care,
Team M-Edge

Want to be notified about special discount offers and updates to the M-Edge product line? Click on the following link and enter your e-mail address in the box provided to register for the M-Edge monthly e-mail newsletter. http://www.buymedge.com/p_contact.html

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Thanks for the update, looks like they are trying to stay on top of things.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
They are sold my M-edge. 

View Additional Images

Retail Price = $39.99

Sale Price = $24.99

Purchase from Amazon.com

the picture didn't show up.  Go to buy m-edge and look under products.  It's a cover for the K1.
deb

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Thanks for the post Bluejarzen . I am a m-edge fan myself and was wondering and hoping that they would be coming up with covers for the KDX :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts