Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

My name is Stacy, I'm the editor and proofreader of Sing Editing.

Services I Offer

Developmental Edit: This is all about the big picture. I'll help you with the organization and structure of the theme, pacing, plot and character development in your book.

Copyedit: I'll address any grammatical and punctuation errors as well as fact checking inconsistencies and typos.

Proofread:This is for those final drafts that just need a bit of polishing up. I go over grammar and punctuation as well as keeping an eye out for any awkward word or page breaks.

Genres I Work With

My favorites are in Romance, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction, Cookbooks, Mystery and Young Adult. If your work is something outside of these genres feel free to reach out to me as I am open to most genres, except horror. Please don't send me any horror/gore-filled books.

I know sending out your book that you've labored intensively over to some stranger can be a bit intimidating, but I want to assure you that we'll be working as a team together. If you have any questions or just want to reach out feel free to message me!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Everyone!

I am currently offering 15% off for first-time clients! Plus, an extra 5% off if you sign up for an edit of 2 or more books. If you're unsure of what type of edit your book needs - or just want to make sure we'll be a good fit together - I offer free sample edits.

To find out more you can check out my KBoards Yellow Pages or my website https://ssingediting.wixsite.com/singedits

Look forward to hearing from you!
- Stacy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts