Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to my shortcut Amazon site and there was no button for the discussion board.  I think Amazon is tired of the complaints and took it down.  Do any of you have access to it that might have create a shortcut to the board directly?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
noblesrus said:
Still there.......I went through the Kindle Store to the Discussion Board.
Could you post a direct link for me? Mine is missing and I can't get to it. Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lilly said:
Could you post a direct link for me? Mine is missing and I can't get to it. Thanks
Never mind, I found it by going to yesterday's History!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks.  I've just discovered that there are 2 Kindle boards.  Why Amazon felt the need to create a different dicussion board for Kindle 2, I don't know.  It has more then 15 pages of discussion already!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Maybe to ensure that the Kindle 1 people and the Kindle 2 people wouldn't start snapping and get in a dance fight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Unless I use the links posted here I can no longer find the kindle forums at all. Of course I don't really understand what this side bar folks are talking about is either. I don't seem to have one show up when I am at amazon.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Mike said:
Unless I use the links posted here I can no longer find the kindle forums at all. Of course I don't really understand what this side bar folks are talking about is either. I don't seem to have one show up when I am at amazon.
I couldn't find the forums either.... had to use my history to get there.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
People are discussing forums, moving forums, missing forums and K1 and K2 forums. Nothing like making it confusing!

Ah, welcome to Kindleboards which is a unified forum for all things Kindle, no matter what version!

L

·
Registered
496 Posts
If you click on the tab for the Kindle Store and scroll down to "Around the Store" there's a link there for Kindle Discussions. That only brings you to the K1 board though. How did you guys find the other forums? You'd think they could've come up with an easier way for people to find these... ::)

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
I don't think having a K2 space seperate from a K1 place here but I would think they would be their own board sections. It would be less confusing when asking and answering questions.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Thank you great Kindleboard participants for finding the 3 Amazon boards. That is ridiculous. I pray that we stay united as one board. I may not get a K2, but I certainly don't mind seeing discussions about it, even though I might have a little envy.

Steve

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
That's an interesting choice by Amazon.

Is it because their site is set up to associate a discussion forum for a particular product - and now that there are two versions of Kindle, with two ASINs, there are two discussion forums?

It doesn't make sense to me. Many Kindle discussions are not specific to a particular model of Kindle. For example, anything to do with Kindle Store books!!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
ProfCrash said:
I don't think having a K2 space seperate from a K1 place here but I would think they would be their own board sections. It would be less confusing when asking and answering questions.
I would agree with a separate K2 tips/troubleshooting section.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts