Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each book's pages look totally different, and my also-boughts have expanded on at least one title. Kinda cool - I'm impressed! I have no idea if it'll help sales or not, though. Mine yesterday were pretty dismal.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mine looks better, too. The reviews are on the same page as the book, and I have an expanding "Customers Who Also Bought" list. When I click on those, I'm linked to their list. *Progress*

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe mine was slower to update, then. I looked at it yesterday and it was in the old style. Go figure. :)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The only difference I see in mine is the inclusion of an "Also bought" bar. I never saw that before, but that could be that my books are selling so few on B&N that there simply wasn't enough to cross-reference titles.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I noticed I had "also boughts," which is great. Hope it helps--this month's sales at B&N have been atrocious, after a couple of pretty decent ones.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Mine has definitely changed - with the pretty Also Bought bar! YAY!!!

Unfortunately out of 22 reviews (averaging over 4 stars) they keep the two one star reviews (one valid, I guess, lol - one bogus) at the top of the reviews. Lame, B&N. Totally lame. :p

Megg

·
Registered
538 Posts
Those bastards took away my "also bought" bar and my paperback doesn't have a cover ! This is really going to hurt my three sales a month average overthere...

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I don't think the also bought list means a darn thing. I have an also bought list on my print book and there've been no sales at all. So how can they say also bought?

Joyce

1 - 12 of 12 Posts