Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bunch of sales on B&N on 1 December.
On 2 December, they all disappeared. Anyone else have that problem? Wrote to B&N, no response yet (if I'll ever get one, their customer service is pretty bad.) Haven't seen a problem like this in years.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just started another thread with this question. I'm new to selling on B&N, but had 2 sales showing for 12/1 that have disappeared. No sign that they ever happened  :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
My sales for today just disappeared, too. I'm missing sales for Dec 1st & Dec 2nd.  I am beyond upset. I feel like the B&N people are now pulling an Amazon on me!!!!  :mad:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, all of my sales for today are now gone as well. If I don't hear from them soon, I guess I will start looking for a lawyer.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anybody hear anything back from B&N? I contacted them yesterday. All I got so far is crickets. After the KDP page-read-stealing event, I decided to go wide with more of my books. Needless to say, I am now beyond TICKED OFF!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I lost all the sales for my new release (it came out on Dec. 1st). Thanks, B&N. :(  (I also wrote to support, but I'm not holding my breath.)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hmm..does sound like B&N...
That said it usually takes them 5 days or more to address any technical snafus over there based on their history, so be patient. (and take lots of daily screenshots...?)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I'm now missing my sales from the 1st-3rd. I'm guessing they're supposed to be adding to the overall monthly sales at the top, but they're not updating. Going to start screenshotting each days sales before they disappear...just in case.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Sara C said:
I'm now missing my sales from the 1st-3rd. I'm guessing they're supposed to be adding to the overall monthly sales at the top, but they're not updating. Going to start screenshotting each days sales before they disappear...just in case.
That's what I've started doing. Of course, it won't help with the two days of sales that just went poof! into the ether. :(

·
Registered
818 Posts
My sales for the 1st through 3rd just reappeared in the past 15 minutes; hopefully everyone else is also seeing their sales updating correctly now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
~~EDit, neverMIND, it seems I don't look at sales enough to have seen the glITCH~~

On the main sales page my total for This Month says 0 units sold and $0.00 royalty.

However. Clicking on that box still leads to the month's accumulated sales (minus the units from Recent Sales) just as it always has...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts