Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  I drove for a hour and a half from my house and through the crazy Miami section of I-95, only to spend another hour searching to find the Bookstore. :mad:

Did "mapquest" before I left and the directions were probably OK, but when I got to the area which is a historically uber cool section that doesn't allow obnoxious signs, and has only street parking, I failed to find the store. It was madding because that is the first time in my many years of traveling that I couldn't find a location.

Need I say that after a hour doing all kinds of circles driving down streets over and over, (it was 9 PM by then, and the event started at 8 ) I gave of searching and headed back home.

So, did anyone else make the event?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sorry, but...

You are so perpetuating the 'guy' stereotype. It never occurred to you to pull over and ask for directions? ;D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MorganKegan said:
Sorry, but...

You are so perpetuating the 'guy' stereotype. It never occurred to you to pull over and ask for directions? ;D
I'll take that with stride Morgan. ;) Have you ever been in a area where there really isn't any place to pull over? As I noted there was only street parking and all the spaces were full. Plus Miami isn't in the USA. ;D Yes I did, and the directions were again incorrect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts