Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
That's because it's #2 right now in the whole Kindle free store. They're bumping it to #1 on a lot of lists. I'm still:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Religious Fiction > Christian > Fantasy
#3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Religious Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy

but I'm perma free. Yeah, and angels are real, too, so maybe I should put my angel series books in the non-fiction list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
My Freezer Cooking book was also in Computer Programming last time I checked too, even after contacting customer service.  It did reach #1 in the basic programming category.  I bet that really irked the guy who was #2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Well, apparently I did get left behind after all--no big surprise.  Looks like y'all are still here too, anyone want to go party?  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, besides the humor of this particular book hitting the top of the Nonfiction list, it looks as though Amazon's philosophy is: "If it's selling, it doesn't matter what category it's in!"

Hmmm, is there any way to know if Freezer Cooking was getting any buys from clicks that came from the Computer Programming category? It'd be fun to find out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,323 Posts
Satchya said:
Well, apparently I did get left behind after all--no big surprise. Looks like y'all are still here too, anyone want to go party? ;D
Sure. I'll bring the Scotch and the gluten free snacks. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
ElisaBlaisdell said:
Well, besides the humor of this particular book hitting the top of the Nonfiction list, it looks as though Amazon's philosophy is: "If it's selling, it doesn't matter what category it's in!"
It's a new Amazon cross promotion technique to find new readers outside the genre. With that in mind, I've asked to have my books moved to nonfiction cook books. I'm hopint it will catch on as the new Atrisian Bread cook book ;).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,147 Posts
LisaGraceBooks said:
It's a new Amazon cross promotion technique to find new readers outside the genre. With that in mind, I've asked to have my books moved to nonfiction cook books. I'm hopint it will catch on as the new Atrisian Bread cook book ;).
Now that you mention it, i don't think I've seen the artisan bread book in a while. Anyone else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
I saw it in the "Books you looked at recently" list a few weeks ago and went, "No, I've never looked at that bloody book in my whole life."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
Rachel Schurig said:
Now that you mention it, i don't think I've seen the artisan bread book in a while. Anyone else?
Oh, man! You jinxed it! ;D

And now my little witchy series will never get removed from the horror list! How do they come up with this stuff? ???
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top