Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought from Amazon -- linked thru the board, of course -- a watch for hubby and a keyboard and mouse for our son.  They get presents, Harvey gets kickbacks, and I get book points.  Everyone wins!

Ann

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I would christmas shop, but everyone in my family is saying that they will refuse to take any gift from me since I am going to college. They just keep telling me to save for books, but I am making the annual family christmas/newyears letter (basically an update with what the family's been doing for the year). These things never get out in time, so it looks like I am going to start searchig for a chinese new years themed stationary if I find one....So Amazon is where I going to search. I might as well order extra printer ink for these letters while I am at it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'm one of those strange, strange prepared people. I had all my Christmas shopping done by the end of November. Now I just need to craft and send @[email protected]

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I am almost done... Fortunately, we don't have too many people to buy for. Last night I wrapped everything I have so far, I have one more item arriving tomorrow, and I still need to purchase a bicycle for a niece.

My current project is a digital picture frame I bought for my father. I am scanning all of the old photos I have, and loading them on it for him. Less than two weeks left, I need to get on it.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
We only buy for the grandkids, neices and nephews. Everyone else get gift cards (their requests) so all my shopping is done. The kids gifts all were bought from Amazon. This has been the easiet Christmas shopping season ever!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Angela said:
We only buy for the grandkids, neices and nephews. Everyone else get gift cards (their requests) so all my shopping is done. The kids gifts all were bought from Amazon. This has been the easiet Christmas shopping season ever!
Ditto :)

Linda

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Angela said:
Same here, except that we "draw names" and each person buys one gift for one other person in the local family. Didn't want the kids to have to spend money on us, but didn't want to give up gifts altogether.

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Teninx said:
It's not yet Dec. 24th. I've got plenty of time.
I'm almost with you, Teninx.

My family is celebrating Christmas Eve, so I have until the 23rd of December.

Marci

1 - 10 of 10 Posts