Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
I know I wanted to know if Harvey got his Kindle from Santa. I have to leave here soon to go to my sister's house I cannot wait to hear if Harvey got a Kindle.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I was just going to ask the same question!

YAHOO for Harvey and the KindleWidow!  Thanks for the pictures as proof perfect.

Problem now will be Harvey reading and not "taking care of business" LOL LOL  ::)

Feliz Navidad

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
A matching pair...Has your wife discovered kindle accessories yet.? Congrads!

I'm going to bring people the to dark side (kindleboards) now. laters

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
As a new Kindle owner don't forget to click the "Read This" link a the top of the page for links to threads with answers to all your questions.   ;D ;D ::) ;D

OH, and I did get the way cool purple j'tote laptop bag. . . it holds my laptop and kindle and wallet and assorted bits:  cell phone, keys, etc.  The wallet is also pretty though the card slots are a little tight. . .but I think they'll loosen with use.

Ann

I

·
0 Posts
This is exactly what I cam here to find out.  I can't say just how happy I am for the both of you and especially Harvey!  It's a Christmas miracle.  :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congratulations and Merry Christmas Harvey and Kindlewidow.  And you don't even have to share.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awesome, Dude and Dudette!  Harvey, when you come up for air, let us know what you decided to read after Leslie's FAQ.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Doing the Happy Dance for Harvey and Mrs. Harvey.
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
P.S. Mrs. Harvey check out the skins and all the great covers.  I think you Kindle would like a change of clothes.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts