Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Good piece.  I'm wondering if Eileen is one of our members?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Wow something Fox News said that was truthful  :eek:
I liked it except was it me or did the voice over kept saying KENDLE instead of KINDLE??

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chobitz said:
Wow something Fox News said that was truthful :eek:
I liked it except was it me or did the voice over kept saying KENDLE instead of KINDLE??
As opposed to the Communist News Network?

G

·
Kendel is Kindles older big brother he hangs out with Barble

I heard two very important words in the report. "environmentally sound"

That woman was not one of us. Her Kindle was naked, there was no skin or cover and I didn't see Leslie's FAQ on the home page of her Kindle.

Good story though.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Vampyre said:
That woman was not one of us. Her Kindle was naked, there was no skin or cover and I didn't see Leslie's FAQ on the home page of her Kindle.
Oprah and Jeff Bezos didn't have my book on their home page, either.

Oh well...

L

G

·
..and neither of them post here.  Jeff doesn't really need it.  Oprah has you on her list for book of the month.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
FOX News is the oxymoron of the new millenium.
LMAO
Well played Jimbo well played :D

Now come totally to the dark side and realize kindles need pretty covers/skins AND vampires can be truly nice guys! ;)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Thanks for the video.... I hadn't seen it on TV.  Not a bad piece.... news of the Kindle continues to spread and that's always a good thing when it's accurate and positive which this piece was.  When I told my optometrist about the Kindle he was astonished.  He had heard nothing of it and said that he has dozens and dozens of patients he will recommend it to recommending the possibility of larger font sizes for their failing eyesight.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I always thought it was Faux News :)

For a network that is so hot on "fair and balanced" that was a pretty one-sided piece, to be honest. One user, one doctor, one device.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Lotus said:
I always thought it was Faux News :)

For a network that is so hot on "fair and balanced" that was a pretty one-sided piece, to be honest. One user, one doctor, one device.
AND
Dragoro said:
As opposed to the Communist News Network?
had me LOL ;D ;D ;D

Marci

G

·
Marci said:
AND
had me LOL ;D ;D ;D

Marci
<------Thinks Marci's middle name must be LoL

Yes, it was one doctor, one woman and one device but it was only about 2.4 min long. At least it was a positive piece and will help drive the back order time up to 6 months....oh wait no one watches FOX News, never mind.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Vampyre said:
<------Thinks Marci's middle name must be LoL

Yes, it was one doctor, one woman and one device but it was only about 2.4 min long. At least it was a positive piece and will help drive the back order time up to 6 months....oh wait no one watches FOX News, never mind.
Thats why theyve had the highest cable news viewership for the last 4 years right?

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I have to say I find Fox News the least biased of the Major Media outlets. Not perfect, but definitely less biased. I don't understand the new liberal need to vilify everything and everyone who doesn't totally agree with you. The vitriol against Fox is amazing and usually 2nd or 3rd hand ("Daily Kos told me they were biased and racist....although they could point to any specifics.)

I will grant that there "opinion" shows tend to be more conservative....but you have to keep these separate from the news part where headlines are disseminated. Its like comparing CNN News and Larry King.....its not the same thing. For the straight news sections I find them more accurate.

And without those "opinion" shows we would only have Larry King....is it really so bad to have differing opinions aired?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts