Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this video out -- 2008 Latest Edition - Did You Know 3.0 - From Meeting in Rome this Year:

The figures about people and technology in this five minute clip are astounding. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Debra

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
And people my age wonder why they feel they can't keep up. (57)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Some amazing numbers in there.  I'm curious about the "pieces of new information generated this year"  --  how do they measure that?  Are they also counting new ways of combining existing information?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Don't tell my son the part about his college education being outdated before he even finishes.  It's going to be hard enough just to make him go.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
crazy

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Susan in VA said:
Some amazing numbers in there. I'm curious about the "pieces of new information generated this year" -- how do they measure that? Are they also counting new ways of combining existing information?
Well, that's a really good question. I'd love to know the criteria used to obtain a lot of the information. But whether the data is strictly accurate or note, the bottom line is that the world is changing far faster than any of us can keep up. So, I'm not going to stress over it, I hope. ???

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bookfiend said:
Don't tell my son the part about his college education being outdated before he even finishes. It's going to be hard enough just to make him go.
LOL. My daughter's starting third year university in Sept. I'm not even telling her about this clip. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts