Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You'll love The Nine Lives of Clemenza, available for Kindle for only $.80!

The Nine Lives of Clemenza

Reviews are listed with the link and a book trailer is available for your viewing pleasure on my website www.hollychristineonline.com

Feel free to browse around my site and blog and let me know what you think! Feedback is always appreciated!

Happy Readings! :D

edited to add Kindleboards affiliate link -- Ann

·
Registered
501 Posts
Looks interesting! And, needing an uplifting book to read, it's next on my TBR list!

For 80 cents, it's a quick download for me!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it! I always thought it was crazy that Kindle books were priced over five dollars! I can't imagine paying hardcover price for a simple download.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
HollyChristine said:
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it! I always thought it was crazy that Kindle books were priced over five dollars! I can't imagine paying hardcover price for a simple download.
Think I will try it as well, I love where you got the idea for the book! ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it. The real Clemenza just came back from the groomers... if you like, you can see pictures at www.hollychristineonline.com
Her picture is up on the website of a local cable station!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy the book!

I've got some great news! The Nine Lives of Clemenza was chosen for the Midwest Book Review Reviewer's Choice for June 2009!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Holly,
I really enjoyed The Nine Lives of Clemenza. I wanted to finish it last night, but it was too late when we got home. I finished it this morning and posted my review at Amazon. Thank you for this book. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. Will you be publishing more for kindle? Thank you for writing something that was so positive; I like thrillers and mysteries, but it is good to read something soulful every now and then.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you SO much! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the book!
I can't thank you enough for your purchase, review and time! You made my day! I've been sulking because I go  back to work tomorrow after missing nearly a month because of surgery.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much TangieGirl! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed it!
I noticed your avatar and you'll be interested to know that the real Clemenza is my dog, a little Pomeranian like yours! We get her shaved in the summer. I give you so much credit for your dog's beautiful coat! It's hard work!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all ,
I'm new to the boards but just wanted to say I read The Nine Lives of Clemenza and really loved it !

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Hi PJP, a big welcome to the Boards.  If you've got a minute, please go to Introductions and Welcomes and make a formal introduction so everyone can say hello. 
deb

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi, PJP! Wecome to the boards! Thank you for taking the time to post! I'm so happy you enjoyed the book!

I recently added a new review to my website www.hollychristineonline.com from the winner of the last contest I hosted! The review was beautifully written and includes quotes from the novel.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Just finished the book and I thought it was very good!!  Can't wait to see more books from you!

Rachel

PS Just peeked at your website, do you think you'll have Retail Ready on kindle soon?  I t looks good!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hi I have a question for the author or for someone else that has read this book. I just got the sample for this book and I will buy it regardless because I enjoyed the sample very much. My question is how long is this book. I couldn't find anything anywhere as to how many pages it would have etc.

I will read it either way but right now I am looking for something not so long that I can get into and enjoy but also not an extremely long book. Please someone let me know so that I can get started on this one (if it's reasonable in length) or wait a while until I have a little more reading time available (if its a longer book)

TIA

1 - 20 of 50 Posts