Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do,

I've updated an epub book. Every other vendor (Kobo / Google / Apple / Amazon etc) are fine with the changes on the epub file and have accepted the upload. Nook won't! It worked fine before and I've only made superficial changes to typos. I have no idea what I've done to annoy it. I haven't the foggiest idea how I can get it back to being "Nook compliant". I've looked at the guidelines, but it might as well be in Russian for me. Any tips or should I harass people on Fiverr or something?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just take your MS Word manuscript and JPEG cover and use the Draft2Digital or Reedsy Ebook Converter to create your ePub. It will be 100% accepted by Nook in one go.

Both Draft2Digital and Reedsy Ebook Converters are free.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sorry, Louis, I use D2D for my wide books, so can't really help.

Nice to finally see you on here though, lol!

286 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Unplanned outage at B&N..? It happened a couple years  ago I recall, and took 4-5 days to resolve before anyone could submit anything new. They also had some serious errors too when they did a Nook Press site interface update last year too. Just have to wait for them to figure it all out...

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Their support is pretty good, actually. I found out when I had trouble logging in...

Nook press / B&N Press (can't remember what it's officially called off the top of my head) seems to prefer Chrome browsers, also I had my best luck just loading up a docx. Could also be an outage of some sort, as suggested above.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts