Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, this conference is blowing my mind, and the full docket doesn't kick in until tomorrow. A lot of people here. Everyone is going to be talking digital rights, book conversion, publishing trends, DRM, pricing, social media . . .

Basically, I just walked into a real-life version of the Writer's Cafe. I'm taking my pants off to feel more at home . . .

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Make sure you wear your fuzzy slippers so your tootsies don't get cold!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Hugh Howey said:
Wow, this conference is blowing my mind, and the full docket doesn't kick in until tomorrow. A lot of people here. Everyone is going to be talking digital rights, book conversion, publishing trends, DRM, pricing, social media . . .

Basically, I just walked into a real-life version of the Writer's Cafe. I'm taking my pants off to feel more at home . . .
*scrubs brain*

I didn't need that picture, Hugh. :D

Man, it sounds fantastic though. Worth putting on clothes for.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
A real-life version of WC? Better get more than that for $275 a day, or whatever it is. I'd love to be there, just to eat at a decent deli one more time.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Hugh Howey said:

Yes, notes please, and pictures with pants on (except to David Adams, because there is an exception to every rule.)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hugh Howey said:
Need pics.

I can post them right next to the pic of the Superior Court judge cavorting on stage in his pink tutu at an equally interesting conference I attended. Let me tell you about the hot tub... :eek:

·
Registered
203 Posts
PeggyI said:
Need pics.

I can post them right next to the pic of the Superior Court judge cavorting on stage in his pink tutu at an equally interesting conference I attended. Let me tell you about the hot tub... :eek:
Tell us about the hot tub.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Video please! :D

Book conferences are fun and pantless ones are even better!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts