Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I just received a package yesterday (a birthday gift, which I'm not allowed to open until this weekend).  Well being the Snoop that I am, I looked at the label to see where it was from.  It said "M-Edge" but shipped through Amazon.  So, immediately I knew what was in the box... an M-Edge cover for my Kindle.  This is nice, but I just bought myself a beautiful Oberon cover for myself a month ago!   Ahhhh!  What to do?  Should I keep the M-Edge cover?  Send it back? Sell it?  If I exchanged it through Amazon what should I get?  Hmmmm, any thoughts?

Let the Enabling begin!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Many of us use more than one case, switching between them depending on use , color coordination or just fancy.

·
Registered
740 Posts
intinst said:
Many of us use more than one case, switching between them depending on use , color coordination or just fancy.
That's what I was going to say, there are some people on here that have 4 cases :eek: You could always return it and buy more books.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
See if you like it first. Some find the M-edge better for certain things, like travel, where they would worry about the Oberon getting scuffed up. If you rally just don't think you'll use it, send it back and get more books. Whatever you do, make sure to let the giver know you appreciate it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Everyone,  I really can't see any reason for myself to have more than one cover.  I'm not to worried about my Oberon, as I like the look of aged and worn leather.  I think the idea of cash for books is great!  And of course, I am so grateful to whoever gave me this gift.  I'm one of those old-fashioned girls who insists on sending hand-written 'thank you' cards through snail mail!
Cheers!
;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.