Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if there's already a thread on this. I looked, but couldn't find one.

I check my sales every night at midnight, but was late checking tonight. I logged in to find that most of my UK and other foreign sales have disappeared. For example, yesterday I was showing 187 copies of Demons Forever sold in the UK. Today, it's suddenly showing only 10!

I'm not freaking out because I'm assuming this is some kind of glitch. Is anyone else experiencing this issue with foreign sales on Amazon? I filled out their contact form, but it takes a while to hear back usually, so I'm not holding my breath. I would feel better if I knew someone else had this happening and it was just a universal error that they'll fix tomorrow or whatever.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
There's about a dozen people over on the Amazon boards with the same problem.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
It isn't happening to me, but it's been happening to a friend of mine. He's down nearly 900 books in the UK, which have been disappearing bit by bit today. He's taking hourly screen shots. Also losing sales in Germany.

I took screen shots of every store today when he told me, even though I haven't lost anything. I hope you're documenting yours, and that it turns out to be something like one server down, for which they had backup.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that's good. And bad. I always feel better when it's not just me, haha. Hopefully they'll fix this soon. Seeing sales disappear is scary.

I don't have screenshots, but I have daily sales records. Not sure that would hold up though. Probably not. Better screenshot those measley sales that are left right now so there's at least something. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts