Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that its probably posted somewhere.  but do we get a discount code for decalgirl?  I want to order a skin for my netbook.
THANKS

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
PSPHOME still works for 10% off....
SAVER no longer works.....

I got this one partly because I thought it would look great in the new matte finish:

and this for phone in glossy finish:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I just got an email for free matte upgrade, the code is gomatte.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
FYI - both codes listed in this thread still work. Just used gomatte for $5 off my netbook skin in Flag Patchwork. :D

Edited to add: BTW, the upcharge for matte on my netbook skin was only $3 but the code still gave me $5 off.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Cant believe it still works

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
mexia said:
Awesome luvmy4brats your PSPHOME for 10% off.... still works perfectly
I almost hate to tell you this but there is a 25% off code valid until the end of May. There is an ad for it here on the boards plus the following thread: 25% off DecalGirl that is a few posts down. It would have been above this one before the above quoted post.

Edited to add: Oh, BTW, the 25% off code is WF264725M (good through May 31).

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wasn't there a "buy two get three" for this weekend?  I vaguely remember seeing a code posted...............or did I dream this up cuz I need three?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
There was a code for buy two get one free this past weekend.  But I was under the impression it was only for the weekend.  I'll see if I can find it for you and you can always try and see if it takes.
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
THREEBIE.  Be sure to click on the Decalgirl link at the top of the page so KB gets credit.
deb

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
drenee said:
THREEBIE. Be sure to click on the Decalgirl link at the top of the page so KB gets credit.
deb
So, the code is still valid? Any idea for how long? Just what I need, an excuse to buy more skins. ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts