Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right or not, but I'll try to list one book for now with a synopsis and see if it comes out right:
Even Jimmy Hoffa wouldn't have believed that the ghost realm could have been unionized.
The League of Paranormal Cooperation and Studies is nearly 300 years old. It's run by a clandestine organization deep from within the bowels of Homeland Security. According to the Declaration of Codependence drafted by the clergy in 1634, ghosts are restricted from committing wanton acts of property damage, trespass, and psychological or physical harm to humans. They are quarantined in district wards under the umbrella of the United States Guild. These facilities number in the thousands and go by the front name D.I. Foster Care and Adoption, better know as Dispossessed Incorporated.
Remy Hargitay and his wife, Phaedra, are sterile. Their fondest wish is to hold a loving child in their arms before the stress threatens to torpedo their marriage. Fortified with a ferocious resolve (and a fringe hangover) Remy visits the D.I. Foster Care and Adoption Agency to pick up an application. Only he brings home more than an application. He's duped into signing a contract that enlists him as a "Guardian", shackling him to three mischievous ghosts-a Chicago gangster, a New York prostitute, and a drug-crazed hippie. Unknowingly, Remy has just been recruited into Dispossessed Incorporated. His mission: hitch a ride "downstream" in time with each subject and perform a "death-stop" intervention. If he fulfills the contract, he will be awarded the foster child of his choice. Yet, the consequences just might change the history of mankind forever.
But Remy is unaware of how many times he and his wife will have to lay their lives on the line for the sake of the missions. Nobody told him that it was normal to die tragically during an intervention, only to be resurrected by something called a Dark Herald. And, really, someone forgot to tell him that performing the three "death-stops" would alter and impact the future timeline of all humankind in a way that Remy never expected.

But when the agency murders his wife, forcing him to perform a death-stop on her, all bets are off!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089DHJ8CW/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i6

1 - 1 of 1 Posts