Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lift up or curl at the edges/corners after prolonged use? DD's Nintendo DS came with skins and after a few weeks the corners started to curl and dirt stuck to the adhesive on both the skin and the Nintendo-very unsightly! I would like to buy skins for my K and DDs Nintendos.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Mom2AshEmBella said:
lift up or curl at the edges/corners after prolonged use? DD's Nintendo DS came with skins and after a few weeks the corners started to curl and dirt stuck to the adhesive on both the skin and the Nintendo-very unsightly! I would like to buy skins for my K and DDs Nintendos.
I've had a skin on my Kindle since Nov 8 and it still looks absolutely perfect. No curling or lifting.

L

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Mom2AshEmBella said:
I've had my skin now for about a month and it looks as good as the day I installed it. No curling, peeling or anything. Hope that helps!
Ruby

·
Registered
55 Posts
I do not have a Decal Girl skin on my Kindle but I have had one on my Ipod for a long time and it has never curled or came loose at the edges. I've sometimes wondered if I could ever get the thing to come off but am so happy with it, I never tried.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Mom2...I had one for my old cell phone that I was constantly putting into and pulling out of the pocket of my jeans and it never lifted or curled. Their skins are high quality, not like the ones you would buy for the DS in the stores.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I haven't tried the DecalGirl skins yet, but I've heard nothing but good things.  I've been using my iStylez one and that's been working well for me.  I almost wish they didn't last as long as they did so that I'd have an excuse to order even more!  The 3 I ordered will probably last for quite awhile from the looks of it!

G

·
mimikoh said:
I haven't tried the DecalGirl skins yet, but I've heard nothing but good things. I've been using my iStylez one and that's been working well for me. I almost wish they didn't last as long as they did so that I'd have an excuse to order even more! The 3 I ordered will probably last for quite awhile from the looks of it!
They are the exact same thing. iStylez is a reseller for DecalGirl. ;D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
I haven't had a problem with mine and I have switched between my two skins a couple of times.
That's good to know - I'd been wondering if you could use a skin again after removing it! Thanks! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts