Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lift up or curl at the edges/corners after prolonged use? DD's Nintendo DS came with skins and after a few weeks the corners started to curl and dirt stuck to the adhesive on both the skin and the Nintendo-very unsightly! I would like to buy skins for my K and DDs Nintendos.

·
Premium Member
19,503 Posts
Mom2AshEmBella said:
lift up or curl at the edges/corners after prolonged use? DD's Nintendo DS came with skins and after a few weeks the corners started to curl and dirt stuck to the adhesive on both the skin and the Nintendo-very unsightly! I would like to buy skins for my K and DDs Nintendos.
I've had a skin on my Kindle since Nov 8 and it still looks absolutely perfect. No curling or lifting.

L

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Mom2AshEmBella said:
I've had my skin now for about a month and it looks as good as the day I installed it. No curling, peeling or anything. Hope that helps!
Ruby

·
Registered
57 Posts
I do not have a Decal Girl skin on my Kindle but I have had one on my Ipod for a long time and it has never curled or came loose at the edges. I've sometimes wondered if I could ever get the thing to come off but am so happy with it, I never tried.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I haven't tried the DecalGirl skins yet, but I've heard nothing but good things.  I've been using my iStylez one and that's been working well for me.  I almost wish they didn't last as long as they did so that I'd have an excuse to order even more!  The 3 I ordered will probably last for quite awhile from the looks of it!

G

·
mimikoh said:
I haven't tried the DecalGirl skins yet, but I've heard nothing but good things. I've been using my iStylez one and that's been working well for me. I almost wish they didn't last as long as they did so that I'd have an excuse to order even more! The 3 I ordered will probably last for quite awhile from the looks of it!
They are the exact same thing. iStylez is a reseller for DecalGirl. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.