Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question has been buzzing around in my head since I launched a Kindle Version of my book a fortnight ago. Since my readership are middle grade children and their parents, I was wondering, how much do kids use Kindle? As a teacher, I really am wondering, since it could solve most of the budget worries in education. Can you imagine kids carrying around Kindles instead of their backpack full of textbooks?

Anyway, I wanted to hear from Kindle users. Do your children or grandchildren read from your Kindle? Do they download their own books? Or do they have their own Kindle?
I've been getting some interesting answers on some of the Amazon Boards. I am really curious to see what Kindle Board readers have to say.

·
Registered
700 Posts
My oldest DS is 13 and reads on my Kindle 2. He's not your typical middle-school aged reader, though. He's very advanced and prefers adult non-fiction books on current events (currently he's reading The Post-American World and his last book was Hot, Flat andCrowded).

As responsible and advanced as he is, he is not allowed to download his own books. He tells me what he wants, I preview it and download for him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts