Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone I’m really new at publishing through ACX and I can’t seem to find this answer by googling it.  On my ACX dashboard it says that I have 9 page views from my bounty links, but 0 units.  My book has only been live since December 30th, so I didn’t know if this was a delayed reaction or what.  I know the person who clicks on the bounty link, needs to keep the subscription for 61 days, so... is that when the units will first show up in my dashboard?  And by extension, does that mean that my page views count as purchases?

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
RDCULP18 said:
Hi, everyone I'm really new at publishing through ACX and I can't seem to find this answer by googling it. On my ACX dashboard it says that I have 9 page views from my bounty links, but 0 units. My book has only been live since December 30th, so I didn't know if this was a delayed reaction or what. I know the person who clicks on the bounty link, needs to keep the subscription for 61 days, so... is that when the units will first show up in my dashboard? And by extension, does that mean that my page views count as purchases?
According to my ACX dashboard, the bounty links thing has been discontinued.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts