Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Etsy and just opened my own shop yesterday! I am selling collectibles some art (very nice reproductions of some of my Great Aunt's works, which some of you may recognize) and
a few of my own photos. Click the banner to check out...

*end of shameless plug

Has anyone else sold on there? Or have a favorite store? Much cheaper than eBay to list, no cost at all to set up a store and I have already
sold something.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Octochick I love your banner! ;D

Yes, I make jewelry and have a store at Etsy.
Below is one of my Chainmaille pieces.

I primarily use the store as a showcase for select pieces instead of trying to sell from it. There is so much competition when it comes to Etsy that it gets a bit crazy.

Good luck with your store!

p.s. how did you get your banner to link to Etsy?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sherylb said:
p.s. how did you get your banner to link to Etsy?
I have to say I am proud of that. I made a link for a book with the above link maker then just
pasted in my store and the banner over the book's links! Now I will go look at your store, love the necklace.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Octochick -

I clicked your banner and did indeed recognize your Great Aunt's work.

I was taken by the picture of June Carter Cash.  Don't suppose you accept payment plans  ::) LOL  I'd buy one now but I'm going on a cruise and then I'll be broke  :p

Marci

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Marci, I can make the print of June as an 8.5 x 11, which would be 1/2 the price.
When and if, you can just go to my store and click the "request a custom item" button. If it
is no longer listed, just send me PM...  :D Enjoy your cruise!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I love Etsy! I've had a shop there for about 2 years.

My inventory is low right now and I'm actually thinking about closing shop... just too many other things to do these days.

We have done most of our holiday shopping on Etsy the past 2 years. I love love love it!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Panjo said:
I love Etsy! I've had a shop there for about 2 years.

My inventory is low right now and I'm actually thinking about closing shop... just too many other things to do these days.

We have done most of our holiday shopping on Etsy the past 2 years. I love love love it!

Did you mean to link your banner? It is not working, maybe you could post a link?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Etsy is a marketplace for independent artists.... Mostly handmade items... Lots of jewelry, textiles, clothing, etc.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sailorman said:
Octochick! I love the print! Thank you so much. I can't wait 'till this weekend to take it somewhere and have it framed.

To all of you who never heard of Etsy. Where have ya' been? lol

I buy most of my Christmas gifts there for people. They are always some of the best gifts, so unique.
I am really glad you are happy, it is also a favorite of mine. Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts