Kindle Forum banner

If you use these ads (not BB featured deals/ads!), how's it going?

• I use Bookbub ads and make a profit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use Facebook ads and make a profit

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I use Amazon ads and make a profit

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I tried such ads and lost money.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I use more than one and make a profit. (Can you specify which in the comments?)

Votes: 1 4.2%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
juliatheswede said:
I can see that:) I'll get your book when I'm ready for Amazon ads. Will start a pen name only for KU. Other than that, I'm all wide, so I'm thinking of running Bookbub ads instead. Not crazy about Facebook ads.
Some people seem to make money hand over fist with Facebook ads. For my part, I've never seen them do ANYthing.

Amazon ads, in contrast, I can see them doing something real time. More or less realtime. Amazontime, maybe.

·
Registered
161 Posts
jm2019 said:
@azebra please tell me your magical secrets!! :) I have so utterly failed on them, though in all honesty I haven't spent much time figuring it out... but I'd like to!
There is a great facebook page I mod on with four others fans of amazon ads. It's called Authors Optimizing Amazon and Facebook Ads. You'll get piles of good free advice.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm just starting out with AMS Ads having just launched a new series from ground zero.

As a matter of interest, what %age of impressions lead to a click in your campaings? I know that impressions don't cost anything, I was intrigued as to whether clicks/impressions was a metric worth paying attention to or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts