Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that the next few chapters are pretty short.  All of Part 5, Chapters 26 through 34, are only 78 pages. 

Can we add on those extra chapters?  So many of you have read ahead anyway, I think we can do it.

Let me know. 

Thanks.

Gertie

·
Registered
40 Posts
That would be fine with me.  Just let me know what everyone decides.  I want to do what everyone else does.  I'm a follower that way.  :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I've read it before and still cannot limit reading it either.  I'll absolutely go with the group.... but adding the extra chapters works fine for me too.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll give everyone until 9pm EST to vote.  After that, majority rules. 

I think we can get through these chapters very easily.  After that are only seven chapters with the last one being just a few pages.  We could be finished in two weeks and then start on Dragonfly in Amber the week after. 

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, I haven't heard from anyone objecting to the change in chapters, so we'll be reading Chapters 26 through 34 this week. 

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
luvmy4brats said:
I just saw this. I'm good with it.
Thanks. I know once we get to Chapter 35, no one is going to want to stop; not even those of us who have read it and know what's going to happen. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts