Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kindle arrived on the February 24, and I've since then emailed web articles to my kindle at least twice or more a day, so I can enjoy that e-ink experience, but I've never been charged the ten cent fee that Amazon told me about.  Does this mean I'm just lucky?  Does Amazon have a free "grace period"?  Any ideas?  THANKS!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
It has been said in this board that there is no documented occurrence of Amazon charging anyone for this service. However, it is still possible for them to do so in the future. They probably want to keep that open to them.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I email my notes to myself at least twice a week for the last half of last semester and all of this semester....and have yet to be charged

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I've never been charged, but I read on Amazon's site somewhere that they charge in $3 amounts.  And at .10 cents a piece I haven't reaached that. So I don't know what will happen when I do. I have owned a Kindle since Dec. 07, but rarely email to myself.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
As I posted before, Amazon has not charged anyone yet. Som posters state that the y have sent dozens of docs without a charge. It could still happen in the future.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
well, I guess you told us...*snicker*

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Ooops, forgot this

Sorry, I get carried away

·
Registered
106 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
I email my notes to myself at least twice a week for the last half of last semester and all of this semester....and have yet to be charged
Wow, that is a really good idea! I wish I had a Kindle back when I was still in school... wait - when did I start to sound like a crotchety old lady? Hey kids, get off my lawn!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Sorry, I just have a warped sense of humor  :-*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts